Thank you for signing up to serve with us for the Free Community Thanksgiving Day Meal! Below are some important details for you to know, so be sure to look through all the information carefully.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD VOLUNTEERS: (Set Up & Food Prep Teams)
- If you signed up to serve with us on Wednesday, November 23rd, you will need to arrive at the Thomasville High School Cafeteria (315 S. Hansell St., Thomasville, GA) at 5:00pm. When you arrive, we will give you further instructions on what jobs need to be done for set up and food preparations.
- What to Wear: If you want to help with food preparations, be sure to bring a hat or hair net.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 24TH VOLUNTEERS: (Thanksgiving Day Teams)
- Volunteer Team Assignment: You should have already received an email from us when you signed up that confirmed your volunteer team assignment based on what you selected on the volunteer sign up form. To view your volunteer assignment, simply click the link below, find your name (alphabetical by last name), and see your assignment and arrival time.
- Arrival Time: Your arrival time will vary based on your volunteer team assignment. On the "Thursday Sign Up List" (linked above), you will find your arrival time highlighted in orange next to your volunteer assignment.
- Venue Location: Thomasville High School Cafeteria (315 S. Hansell St., Thomasville, GA) (Get Directions)
- What to Wear: If it is cold outside, be sure to wear the appropriate clothing.(NOTE: If you are assigned to the Platers Team, Dessert Team, or Kitchen Team, please bring a hat or hair net to wear while handling the food.) We will have "Be A Light" t-shirts on site for purchase when you arrive if you want one. They are $10 per t-shirt and we take cash, check, credit, or debit.
- What to Bring (Optional): If you would like to bring winter clothes and/or canned goods for our clothes/food distribution to those in need, you are welcome to do so.
- Questions or Concerns: If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to call or email us at 229-233-0409 or email@example.com